ND YAG Laser Machine
About Q-Switched Nd Yag Laser Machine
EXQ-Laser is a newly developed Nd: YAG laser treatment system basing on the laser Q modulation technology. It is designed with 1064/532 dual-wavelength optical laser and 5ns pulse width. This skin treatment laser has found excellent performance in clinical treatment. To ensure the safety of the system, we have equipped it withreal-time energy monitoring system, energy self-regulating system, as well as water filtration system.The user-friendly operation interface has made it rather easy-operated. With excellent performance, high tability, andhighsafetydegree, EXQ-LaserhaswonthecertificanGawellasseverapariunique design. Get a quote.
What is ND YAG Laser Equipment?
The ND YAG laser, which stands for neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet, is a more advanced type of laser that is frequently used to treat a number of skin and eye conditions. It is sold under several brand names including Zemits, DEKA, Lynton, and many more. The ND YAG laser machine is specifically tailored to treat specific conditions that will enhance beauty with great satisfaction.
Benefits of ND YAG Laser Machines
ND YAG Lasers can be used for a variety of cosmetic operations with the primary purpose of improving aesthetic beauty. With high-quality ND YAG Laser machines, you may be able to perform various operations such as unwanted hair removal, skin rejuvenation, tattoo removal, and many more.
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.
Principle of ND YAG Laser Machine
The working principle of Nd Yg laser machine is the selective absorption. Since the peak power of Nd Yag laser with nanosecond pulse width is very large,and the relaxation time for the melanin in melanin cells andkeratinocytes is short, those small particles (tattoo, melanin) which have preferably absorbed the laser energywill burst instantaneously without having impact on the surrounding normal tissues. The blasted particles willenter the circulatory system and be excreted out of the body. Basing on the thermal effect of laser, the treatment for vascular lesion of this Nd Yag laser is to target at the abnormally dilated blood vessels with laser, and let the hemoglobin absorb the laser energy until it is dead and fall out.
Since Q1064nm lasercan be preferably absorbed bymelanin and showsstrongpenetratingabilit it is ideal totreat deep skin lesions, like blue and black tattoo,nevus of ota, etc. By contrast, Q532nm laser is mainly used fortreating superficial pigmentation disorders, such as freckles, cafe-au-lait spots, and seborrheic keratosis. Inaddition, Q532nm laser can be used to remove red tattoo, lip lines.
Advantages of ND YAG Laser Machine
1. Theadoption oflaserQ modulationtechnologyallowsforigeegopu withthe pulsewidthshortened to 5ns and the power output density doubled.
2. For this kind of YAG laser skin rejuvenation treatment equipment, we have employed the double-rod double-lamplaser,thelaserfromAmric andthelightguidearmfrom Korea.
3. It isequipped with laserenergy inspection system and output energydeviation alarm deviceto ensure itssafety.
4. Our Q switched Nd Yag laser machine adopts the light guide arm with 7 joints and the adjustable handles, whose spot diameter ranges from 2mm to 10mm.The energy density changes simultaneously as the spot sizechanges.
5. Fattened Gaussian beam: the spot energy is distributed uniformly, committing no harm to the surroundingskin
6. All skin types accepted.
7. Easy to be installed and maintained
8.No downtime or side effect.
9. Short-time treatment and excellent curing result.
10. The built-in closed circulation water cooling system ensures that the equipment work uninterruptedlyII.No anesthesia,lttle pain,no damage to ollicle and skin,no influence on daily work,no side effect orsequelae.
Applications of ND YAG Laser Machine
Pigmentary lesions: nevus of ota (blue or grey patch), ltos nevus, freckles, senile plaques, cafe-au-lait-spots, chloasma, black spot, etc.
Exogenous pigment: tattoos, eyeliner, exogenous pigmentation, etc.
Vascular lesion: hemangioma,navus flammeus, telangiectasia, rosacea, etc.
Difference between ND YAG and IPL treatment
The Nd:YAG is the newest laser currently in use for the purpose of hair removal. Operating with a wavelength of 1064 nm, it penetrates deeper than any other laser to avoid damaging the epidermis and targets the hair follicle directly. This deeper penetration allows for a safer use on darker skin types as it is not deterred by darker pigmentation.
IPL operates differently to laser as it sends out multiple rays of light at different wavelengths at the same time. This allows for a faster coverage of the area treated, but a less targeted approach than a laser. While the Nd:YAG targets the area beneath the epidermis, IPL targets above and below in a fragmented approach.